GTR for Sale
Listing has been sold or removed.
For sale is a 2009 Nissan R35 GT-R. As you can see by the photos, it’s in great shape. While there is still a bank loan, it has a clean title, clean CarFax, and recently passed clean Colorado emissions. This GT-R features tasteful mods and has been meticulously maintained, adult-owned, and comes from a smoke-free, pet-free and child-free home. Original California car, now in Colorado. Two keys (one to be programmed), original manuals, and all maintenance records and receipts for the past 3 years of ownership. Ready for a new owner.
• Cobb v3 Stage 2 OTS 91/93 Tune with TCM • Cobb Big SF 3 intakes and filters • Megan Racing non-resonated mid-pipe • Deathschwerks Dual 255 Fuel Pumps • Original engine & twin turbos • Original transmission replaced by Nissan under warranty prior to my ownership
• New SPL Race front upper camber/caster arms + eccentric lockout front camber/caster bolts and nuts • New WHITELINE Pro front control arm bushings and bearings + rear trailing arm bushings • New Nissan Genuine Parts inner and outer front tie rods • New KW Performance H.A.S. Kit paired to 32k OEM shocks; lowered 1.25" front & 1" rear) • New 15mm front & 20mm rear spacers • Stop Tech street brake pads all four corners (track pads for front included) • New DBA front and rear rotors (less than 5k miles) • RE-71R tires on all corners (285/35/r20 - will need replacing soon) • Corner balanced for a 155 lbs driver • Fresh street/track & camber alignment (-3.2 degrees front; -2.5 degrees rear)
INCLUDED EXTRA PARTS (not installed):
• Visconti E85 Flex Fuel Kit (v2) • Injector Dynamics 1050cc injectors • Original air intakes w/ new filters • Original front upper control arms • Original OEM mid-pipe exhaust complete with cats • Carbon fiber expansion tank cover (new)
MAINTENANCE (within past 1k miles):
• Mobile 1 Synthetic 0w40 engine oil change with new Nissan Genuine Parts drain plug + crush washer • AP3 Racing Fluid R3 brake fluid bleed and refill • Motul DCTF transmission drain and refill • Motul Gear 75w-140 front and rear differential drain and refill • Nissan Genuine Parts fuel evaporative sensor
• The Carfax is completely clean showing no accidents, but (to me) the rear bumper appears to have been resprayed at some point prior to my ownership. The color match isn’t 100% perfect. Research shows this is common from the factory with white and silver models but I wanted to mention it.
• The front bumper has a few minor spider cracks in the paint. Hardly noticeable but I’ve taken detail photos of the areas and could share those with serious buyers.
• The driver side mirror does not fold, it arrived this way when I purchased it. You can sometimes hear the motor whirring, but it does not move. Has never bother me but wanted to be thorough.
• The typical scuffing/peeling around the window switches and shift knob are present- common on GTRs and only cosmetic.
I’ve truly enjoyed the car and have zero issues with it over the past ~3 years. It does not current require any maintenance or repairs.
Price is $65,000. Serious buyers only, please.
For more information about this Nissan GTR for Sale.
GTR for Sale